15 hameau de la roche 77120 AULNOY
(+33) 1 64 04 75 42, ferrandonisabelle16@gmail.com

AULNOY our VILLAGE

AULNOY our VILLAGE

Under the Romans Aulnoy was a military station (mansion). Two old metalled roads crossed its territory.
One was called "Rue Julienne" in some titles of the fifteenth century and connected Chailly-en-Brie to Meaux.
At the time Thierry III, King of Neustria, in 678, made of which at the Abbey of Saint Denis of Coulommiers of the mense of Aulnoy, the country had seven or eight ponds disappeared since the 14th century (many hamlets of the commune thus have many wells). The last three ponds were cultured in 1820, 1835, and 1848.
The village has many sources which were acquired in 1879 by the commune of Coulommiers to supply the city which thus received more than 57 000 litres per hour abbots of the monastery of Saint Denis in the fifteenth century erected in fiefs the metairies of Grange-Justin, de Bois Gautier and Chantemerle and conserve the serfs with the task of clearing the forest to form villages. The one in Villers on kidney was the first to date. These serfs became owners and the feudal hierarchy was created in the country. The Lords of Aulnoy were those of Coulommiers. In 1909.

Print Email

Abbey and crypt of Jouarre 10 KMS from AULNOY

Abbey and crypt of Jouarre 10 KMS from AULNOY

The Abbey of Notre-Dame de Jouarre, founded in the 7th century, is a Benedictine abbey located in the commune of Jouarre in the Department of Seine-et-Marne, in the Île-de-France département.
A community of Benedictine nuns animates these days. It is the subject of a classification of historical monuments by the list of 1840
The crypt Merovingian contains the cenotaphs of the founders of the monastery still preserved nowadays: Adon, Balde 3rd abbess, Telchide 1st abbess, fashion aunt of the previous and sister of Balde, Aguilberte 3rd abbess, Agilbert Bishop of Paris, brother of Telchide and Ébrégisile Bishop of Meaux brother of Algilberte as well as that of a certain Osanne, Irish princess who lived in the 7th century.

Print Email

The country of Coulommiers on foot

The country of Coulommiers on foot

24 walks and hikes are listed and signposted to make you discover the natural, historical and gastronomic heritage of our territory.
From valleys to slopes and rivers in orchards, these circuits accessible to all, from the simple walkers to the confirmed hikers, meander in the heart of a green setting located one hour from Paris.
Vestiges and historical monuments and products of our terroir-cheese of Coulommiers, reeds of the Grand Morin (sweets), niflettes and cider to mention only them-will give themselves to visit and to taste the detour of the trails that you will follow. Itineraries for nature lovers and passports for authentic territory, these 24 circuits will make you appreciate the way as much as the destination.
The Guidebook "The country of Coulommiers on foot" * is available at the tourist Office of Coulommiers.

Print Email

DISNEYLAND PARIS has 30 MINUTES

DISNEYLAND PARIS has 30 MINUTES

Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km (20 mi) east of the centre of Paris, and is the most visited theme park in all of Europe.It is owned by The Walt Disney Company through subsidiary Euro Disney S.C.A.

Print Email

Provins, medieval town

Provins, medieval town

Provins (French pronunciation: ​[pʁo.vɛ̃]) is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France.

Provins, a town of medieval fairs, became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001
Source : Wikipedia

Print Email

CHATEAU DE VAUX LE VICOMTE

CHATEAU DE VAUX LE VICOMTE

The Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is a baroque French château located in Maincy, near Melun, 55 kilometres (34 mi) southeast of Paris in the Seine-et-Marnedépartement of France.

Constructed from 1658 to 1661 for Nicolas Fouquet, Marquis de Belle ÎleViscount of Melun and Vaux, the superintendent of finances of Louis XIV, the château was an influential work of architecture in mid-17th-century Europe. At Vaux-le-Vicomte, the architect Louis Le Vau, the landscape architect André le Nôtre, and the painter-decorator Charles Le Brun worked together on a large-scale project for the first time. Their collaboration marked the beginning of the "Louis XIV style" combining architecture, interior design and landscape design. The garden's pronounced visual axis is an example of this style.[1]

Print Email

GO TO TOP

6°C

Aulnoy

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 97%

Wind: 22.53 km/h

  • 10 Dec 2018

    8°C 5°C

  • 11 Dec 2018

    5°C 1°C

 accueil motards moulin du ruaccueil velo moulin du ru

gite de france moulin du ru

  VillageDeCaractereSeineMarne

Newsletter Subscribe

We love to share new offers and exlusive promotions